1. This Flora LJ 320P high resolution wide format solvent printer introduces the Spectra Polaris print head technology.
2. It is equiped with 8 print heads to accomplish printing in 4-color (CMYK).
3. Due to the print heads in staggered arrangement, the product is improved in printing speed as high as 185m²/h.
4. The maximum printing width is 3.2m.
5. The product can achieve high definition image at the maximum resolution of 1200×1200dpi.
1.High intension integrated steel frame structure
Unlike the common light duty machine with vertical mechanical structure, this high resolution wide format solvent printer is designed in heavy duty mechanical high strength steel frame structure with multi-point support. Running at high speed, the machine is ensured to working durably without any mechanical vibration. Moreover, the printing output precision is guaranteed.
2. Industrial automatic cloth feeding and collecting system
With this system, the product runs steadily, reliably and it is easy for operation. Fitted with medium positioning assembly, the system prevents the medium from wrinkling and shifting to guarantee the printing quality.
3. Negative pressure system
The negative pressure system helps to keep the ink supply smooth in the process of high speed printing.
4. Large capacity optical fiber system
This system enables the large capacity of image data to be transmitted at high speed.
5. Air absorbing system on the platform
This high resolution wide format solvent printer adopts the adjustable air absorbing system on the platform to keep the flatness of the printed medium surface. Moreover, the distance between the print head and the printed surface is kept consistently in the entire format so as to improve the printing precision.
6. Printhead moisturizing device
After the machine is shut down, the moisturizing device leaves all the nozzles in the cleaning water to prevent nozzle clogging caused by dryed ink.
7. Automatic micro jetting function
When the high resolution wide format solvent printer halts for a while, it will jet ink at intervals. The software is used to control the micro jetting frequency.
8. Cloth lifting device
This device increases the cloth moving precision, as well as making sure of the printing accuracy.
9. Multi-drying system
Aside from the conventional heating by segmented panels, the Flora high resolution wide format solvent printer is also configured with special heating and drying fans, as well as cold wind diversion drying system at the premise of improving the ink absorbing property of the substrate. It makes the printed image dry promptly during high speed printing. This product makes use of the cold wind diversion system to cool the ink and material into common status rapidly, keeping the image fine and glossy. The machine with 8 printheads is specially installed with independent sealed drying system.